Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dad came through!


**UPDATE**
Last night Evan asked Steve when he was going back to California. Apparently Evan is okay with Dad leaving as long as he gets suckers again.


Dad took a trip to California for work recently, and Evan requested that he bring home suckers.He asked before Steve left, every time we talked to Steve on the phone, and he even asked me to make a call a few times to remind Steve. The trip was only 2 days, so this was a bit of overkill, but these are very special suckers. They are from See's candies and they come in the following flavors: vanilla, chocolate, butterscotch, and cafe latte. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical the first time I tried them, but they are good! Evan likes all of the flavors. Joel seemed to prefer vanilla this time. I like the cafe latte the best. Steve's favorite is chocolate. What a nice mix for us! I only had one this time, because I got a box of assorted dark chocolates. They are so good!!! We don't like having Dad away on the business trips, but at least we get a nice present when he comes home! Unfortunately, today we have consumed the last of the suckers. In memory of the suckers I wanted to thank Dad for thinking of us and starting this tradition. Thanks, Steve!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dad went to washington in september and he got those suckers we still have some if you can believe that!

| Top ↑ |