Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blueberries!


Okay, so this blog is really about two topics, but both have to do with blueberries. The first is that when we were in MS for July 4th we got to pick some really yummy blueberries at my dad's house. Evan enjoyed getting to participate in the picking and was really good at it. We all enjoyed eating them, although I put most of them in the freezer and am not letting anyone get at them right now.

The second is that this week is VBS at our church! You might be wondering what that has to do with blueberries. We are studying the fruits of the spirit and in keeping with that theme Evan's group is called the "Blueberries". They are a cute little group of kindergarteners! We are also taking two of the girls from Evan's class last year with us, and the four kids are having a great time together.

Joel is also going, but he stays in one class the whole time. His class is called "The Pea Pod". How cute is that! He really didn't like staying without me the first day, but he is getting better.

I am one of the storytellers of the VBS. We are taking turns with the duties. I told the story Monday and am on again on Friday. We will also have a closing program that day, and I will update the blog with more pictures I am sure.

1 comments:

steele family said...

awww, i love that picture of the 4 of them. too cute!

| Top ↑ |