Friday, September 5, 2008

Help!

**Update** I have found my keys! I knew that I would feel sheepish when I found them, and I do. They were on the dryer. Not really sure why they would have been there at all, but that's where they were. Apparently I checked everywhere but there 2 -4 times this morning. At least I now have them, and I get to run errands by myself when Steve gets home. Although I was a little frazzled this morning, it all worked out in the end.

I can't find my keys and I'm stuck in the house!

Okay, I have checked all over the house (including the trash can and recycle bin, under the cushions of the couch, under the couch, and under the bed) and I can't find them anywhere. I was not feeling well when I got home yesterday, so I can't remember what I did with them. If anyone has any ideas of other places to look, please let me know. I have been looking off and on for over 1-1/2 hours and haven't come up with anything yet!

3 comments:

Joel, Melody, Grant, and Kate said...

I'm sure you have thought of this already: Have you asked your boys, or Joel?

Melissa said...

I have. Twice - maybe three times. They both tell me that they didn't do anything with them.

steele family said...

I am glad you found them. I have had the kids buckled in the van before realizing I couldn't find my keys. (Okay, that actually happens often!)

| Top ↑ |