Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It must be the full moon


The boys have been really, really disobedient the last couple of days. In fact, one of our recent conversations went something like this:
Me: Evan, pick up these toys and put them in this toy box. (The unspoken plan was to watch a movie when he was done.)
Evan: I'll do whatever I want.
Me: Then you will go to timeout.

Evan: I'm not listening to you!
(He was persuaded to listen and pick up the toys, and he got to watch a movie.)

A conversation from today:
Me: Evan, you need to _______.
Evan: I am not talking to you for 100 days!

A conversation with Dad from tonight:
Dad: Boys you need to obey. I don't want to come home from work and have Mom tell me that you disobeyed all day.
Evan: Okay! ... but I might forget in a few days.

Please let this be a temporary thing and let it pass soon!

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |