Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hints of Spring

Our peach tree is in full bloom! It is prettier than this picture shows, but I am sharing it anyway.
Yesterday our high was 88 degrees. We tried to take the boys for a bike ride/walk after Steve got home, but they didn't want to go. They had both taken naps and woke up grumpy. I thought about taking them this morning, but they still didn't want to go. I guess that was a good thing because when I checked the weather, the wind chill was 34 degrees. It looks like we will be riding the weather rollercoaster this week. That probably means lots of stuffy noses, coughs, etc.

Right now I am hearing Evan making chomping/dinosaur noises and Joel saying, "Don't want brother to eat me!" It would be nice if they could go outside and get some energy out. Maybe after lunch.

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |