Saturday, January 19, 2008

Raising an Ag?

Those of you who know Steve and know A&M probably know that he was a 2-percenter during his days there. (For those of you that don't know, that means that he wasn't in to all of the school spirit and tradition things.) I was there for grad school, so I wasn't a die-hard Ag, either, but I was more spirited than Steve. Imagine my surprise, therefore, when Joel busted out a "Gig 'em Aggies!" during a recent shopping trip. I had introduced it to him at some point, but it wasn't something I spent a lot of time training him to do. He obviously picked it up, though. I finally got him to do it for the camera, and that is what I have been wanting to add to the blog. We haven't uploaded video to the computer in a long time and I needed Steve's help to do it, so it took a while to get it done, but here it is!


We did survive Steve's business trip, but we were all glad to see Dad come home. In fact, Joel got very upset when we dropped Daddy off at a park today to play frisbee golf with Uncle Matt. I guess he thought Daddy was going to be gone for a long time again. But we were only apart for a couple of hours. Daddy got to have some "guy time" with Uncle Matt and a couple of his friends. The boys and I went shopping and got some clothes, since they are both outgrowing theirs all of a sudden. One day their clothes fit, and the next day they are wearing highwaters and baring midriffs! Anyway, we found some good deals and everyone had a pretty good time.

1 comments:

jenn said...

Thanks!! He's so cute. :) I'm glad Steve made it home safely and that y'all survived.

| Top ↑ |