Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time for summer 'do's

I got my hair cut yesterday into my new summer 'do, but there's no pictures of it yet. Today I was "inspired" to cut the boys' hair. There was a long list of events that led to this decision, but I will not go into them here. The end result is that I remember more vividly why I stopped doing this a while back. It's not the best cuts they've ever had, but at least they will be cooler for the summer.

Evan had said that he wanted a mohawk, but he chickened out when the clippers came out. Then when I started cutting, the front got shorter than I intended, so it all got shorter than I intended. I tried to style it into a "faux-hawk", but when it dries it doesn't keep the shape. Maybe next time it will work out better. It is "growing" on me though. ;)Joel's is shorter in the front than it normally is, too, and not quite as even as I would prefer. I'm actually more pleased with his than I thought I would be, though.

3 comments:

Joel, Melody, Grant, and Kate said...

Looks like a great job from the pictures! They are cute!

The Steele Family said...

I think the cuts look good. So good that Steve probably needs a trim too. =o)

rebekah said...

yeah they look really great. can't wait to see you at Christmas or whenever!!!!!
bec

| Top ↑ |