Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Conversations with Joel

1. While we were driving around after Bible study today, Joel randomly asked, "Where's that other kid?" Puzzled, I asked, "What other kid?" He said, "Evan." Not sure when Evan became "that other kid", but now I know in case it comes up again.

2. The library parking lot was full today because of early voting, so we had to park on the street. On our way back to the van I asked Joel if he wanted to race across the grass. He said no because it would hurt his booty. I asked how racing could possibly hurt his booty, and he said it was because there were ants in his booty. Hmmm. I asked him if he needed a new diaper and he said yes. He wasn't dirty, so I didn't change him. We went immediately to get Evan from school. One of the first things Joel told Evan was that he had ants in his booty. I guess we need a new pest control service.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it ever scare you what runs through their minds? Where do they come up with this stuff?

| Top ↑ |