Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What are little boys made of?

Snips, and snails, and puppy dogs ... and a little sugar at our house.

Last night Evan was begging for some more cake - the cake that he was going to let me have the rest of the night before. I had already enjoyed a little earlier in the day, so Steve split what was left between the two boys. Joel was about to eat his when he suddenly realized that I didn't have any and there wasn't any more on the cake plate. He looked at me and said, "Mommy, do you want some of my cake?" I thanked him and told him no, so then he offered some to Steve, who also didn't have any. Steve also thanked him told him no. I am not sure how much we would have gotten if we'd said yes, but the fact that he thought to offer was so sweet!

I love my sweet little boys!

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |