Thursday, July 2, 2009

VBS is over?!?

Already?!? And I didn't get any pictures from it?!?

Hard to believe, but it is true! I was so busy with crafts this year, that I didn't even take my camera to get pictures. But, trust me when I tell you that we had a great week! Evan really seemed to learn a lot, and had a lot of fun. He was also pretty well-behaved - as far as I could tell.

Joel got better about going into his class by the end of the week. We were getting up early, so he would complain before we left the house. He also didn't want to go into his class until his friend Emma got there. But he only hope had one whiny day, so that was pretty good for my child who doesn't really like new situations.

But, it was tiring, so I am done with this post for now. Time for rest!

1 comments:

Joel, Melody, Grant, and Kate said...

No pictures!?! I'm shocked! ;-) Glad it was a good week and I hope you were able to get some rest later.

| Top ↑ |