Monday, July 20, 2009

Not My Child Monday


I decided to play along with MckMama this week and share some of my boys' recent "non-happenings".

While we were at the pool with some friends today, my angelic 3-year-old did not become (and stay) King of the Raft by knocking the 6-, 7-, and almost-9-year-olds off of the raft - continually.

My 3-year-old did not ask me to eat some of his chips at lunch so that he "wouldn't get chubby." He wouldn't have heard the word "chubby" in our house.

My sweet, loving boys did not put on boxing gloves and go at it one day in the living room. And if they had, I wouldn't have photographed it. And if they had, they certainly wouldn't have continued until one of them burst into tears from an injury.

My 6-year-old has not become so addicted to video games that he has been caught hiding in a chair with them (without permission to play them). He has also not asked to exercise (many times) by playing Wii Sports.

That's all for this week. I am sure that there will be more to come.

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |