Tuesday, April 29, 2008

They caught a lizard?!?


Just to clarify, I am not upset that the boys caught a lizard, just really surprised! They usually shy away from small crawling things, even if they have been told that they can touch it. Today they saw a lizard in our yard again and I was letting them chase it while I took some stuff inside. I went outside to hurry them in and was surprised at this sight! Joel tried to hold it, too, but he let go of it as soon as it started moving. Evan would catch it again and the routine would be repeated. I took it at one point and put it on Joel's shirt, but before I could get a picture he moved and the lizard moved, and the lizard made it safely to the ground. We left the lizard alone after that. I didn't want it to be too traumatized, after all. Before we went inside we told the lizard good-bye.

The lizard is in the grass (between their hands in the picture).

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |