Monday, January 18, 2010
So, first of all, I can't believe that I didn't mention the name of the salon who did my hair. I want to give lots of credit and thanks to JEAN-PHILIPPE SALON for the great job they did! I have been able to style it myself, too, which makes it even more exciting to me.

And now on to other news ... Evan went skating for the first time on Saturday! He went to a skating birthday party for one of the friends in his class. I wasn't sure how he would do, since he had never been before, but he really surprised me. I could tell he was nervous and a little scared, but instead of refusing to try (like he often does), he gave it a try and kept trying. He was doing really well by the time we left. I think he may have found a new activity to pursue with his dad. (Not me, because my tailbone still hurts and I have never been able to skate.)

Yep, he's a little nervous at the beginning

There are many shots of him like this. He was skating, but also watching the video game behind me.

He doesn't need the wall anymore!

This is the farthest away from the wall that he got. He didn't make the whole lap, but this was pretty good, I thought.

He also got his face painted as part of the party festivities.
(He is sad that the Chargers lost, by the way. He will be pulling for the Colts since the Jets beat the Chargers. He will also be pulling for the Saints, since he wanted Dallas to win. I obviously need to teach him more about football and who to root for.)

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |